Justice For Readers is currently accepting review requests that will be published on my blog and on my bookstagram. I prefer to review print copies, however, I may review electronic versions of books depending on the difficulty one may have with shipping a book from your country to mine.
If you are interested in sending me a book to review please email me and include a picture of the cover, a book synopsis, and a link to your book on Goodreads.
Please review the list below of my current book interests and favorite reads prior to sending me an email about reviewing your book.
The reviews that I write about books are entirely my own honest opinion.
- Spin the Dawn by: Elizabeth Lim (YA Fantasy)
- Unravel the Dusk by: Elizabeth Lim (YA Fantasy)
- Again, but Better by: Christine Riccio (YA Contemporary)
- Bone Crier’s Moon by: Kathryn Purdie (YA Fantasy)
- The Bone Season by: Samantha Shannon (YA Fantasy)
- The Daughter of the Pirate King by: Tricia Levenseller (YA Fantasy)
- Lock and Key by: Sarah Dessen (YA Contemporary)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by: Taylor Jenkins Reid (Adult Fiction)
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by: Laini Taylor (YA Fantasy)
For review requests, please email me at: email@example.com . Thank you!